Apple has simply launched a second bug-fix replace for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 centered on resolving small points which have been found for the reason that working methods started rolling out in late September. The discharge notes for each updates differ barely, however here is a composite listing of the mounted bugs:
- Pictures saved to your library from Messages could possibly be deleted after eradicating the related thread or message
- AirTag won’t seem within the Discover My Gadgets tab
- Machine restore or replace could fail when utilizing Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 or iPad mini (sixth technology)
- iPhone Leather-based Pockets with MagSafe could not connect with Discover My (iOS solely)
- CarPlay could fail to open audio apps or disconnect throughout playback (iOS solely)
This launch comes about 10 days after the iOS 15.0.1 launch. No analogous updates have been launched for macOS, watchOS, or tvOS.
Each iOS 15.0.1 and 15.0.2 have been centered on fixing minor bugs, not including extra options. Apple can be at present testing iOS and iPadOS 15.1, which (a minimum of as of this writing) will embrace the SharePlay group video-watching characteristic, extra digicam choices for the iPhone 13 Professional, the power to retailer COVID-19 vaccine playing cards within the Pockets app, and some different additions.